New York Post readers can take advantage of a huge new customer offer with the Caesars Sportsbook promo code NPBONUSFULL. Check out how to claim a $1,250 bet on Caesars for NFL Week 4.
Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code
Bettors new to Caesars Sportsbook will be able to take advantage of bet insurance on your first sports wager, up to a value of $1,250. When it comes to risk-free bet offers, Caesars’ offer is certainly one of the best, with a very generous offer getting your new sportsbook account off to a great start.
Today’s NFL Slate
All times ET.
- 9.30AM Vikings @ Saints
- 1PM Browns @ Falcons (CBS)
- 1PM Bills @ Ravens (CBS)
- 1PM Commanders @ Cowboys (CBS)
- 1PM Seahawks @ Lions (CBS)
- 1PM Chargers @Texans (CBS)
- 1PM Titans @ Colts (FOX)
- 1PM Bears @ Giants (FOX)
- 1PM Jaguars @ Eagles (CBS)
- 1PM Jets @ Steelers (CBS)
- 4.05PM Cardinals @ Panthers (FOX)
- 4.25PM Patriots @ Packers (CBS)
- 4.25PM Broncos @ Raiders (CBS)
- 8.20PM Chiefs @ Buccaneers (NBC)
NFL Preview: Chiefs at Bucs
Nothing like a SNF Super Bowl rematch between the Kansas City Chiefs and Tampa Bay Buccaneers to cap off our week four viewing pleasure. Both coming off of losses and looking for a bounceback, expect fireworks between the two squads, who are some of the best in their respective conferences.
The Chiefs offense looks not to have skipped a beat after the departure of speed demon wideout Tyreek Hill, shifting the offense into more schemed-out midfield attacks with new weapons JuJu Smith Schuster, Marquez Valdes Scantling, and rookie Skyy Moore.
The Buccaneers brought back a lot of familiar faces but were devastated by injuries early into the season. Losing up to three linemen in the preseason and multiple wideouts going down in the first few weeks.
Brady was without his top three receivers in their last game out against the Packers, and it showed with their offense barely being able to sustain any drives down the field due to injuries and suspension. The Bucs welcome back number one target Mike Evans this week after a one-game suspension for his altercation against the Saints.
Even with Evans back, this is still a tough task for the Bucs to pull out the win with so much of their core depleted with injuries. Even with the Chiefs’ poor defense, the run game can only take you so far.
The Bucs’ defense is still elite, but with their offense expected to get run off the field on early downs and giving the Chiefs offense multiple looks to score, it may be too much to overcome for Brady and company.
Money has been coming in on the Chiefs as they opened +2.5 and are now -1. Take the Chiefs and the points at no higher than -2.5.
How to claim Caesars New Customer Offer
- Click above and head to Caesars Sportsbook.
- Read the terms and conditions of the offer.
- Enter the required details and verify your information.
- When asked to enter a promo code, be sure to enter NPBONUSFULL.
- Make your initial deposit.
- Place your first sports bet up to the value of $1,250.
- If your bet wins, you will be paid out in cash.
- If your wager loses, your free bets will be credited in your account within 72 hours.
- You must use the free bets within seven days of being awarded, otherwise, they will expire.
Caesars Profit Boosts
New players only, 21+. Available in AZ, CO, IA, IL, IN, KS, LA, MI, NJ, NY, PA, TN, VA, WV only. Full T&C apply.
Who doesn’t like a little extra bang for their buck? Caesars Profit Boosts increase the net winnings of your bet by a given percentage and can be applied to plenty of types of bets.
Profit Boosts can be applied to both Straight bets (money line, spread, total) and Parlays, but there are also Profit Boosts that’ll exclusively apply to Straight bets only, Parlays only, or even Parlays with a set number of legs. Profit Boosts can be applied to a variety of sports and bet types, but only those available will appear in your bet slip.
Keep an eye out for any profit boosts in your ‘Bonus Drawer’ on Caesars Sportsbook.